BOTOX has become one of the most popular cosmetic treatments for the face. BOTOXcan dramatically reduce facial lines from overactive muscles. BOTOX is a highly safe and effective non-surgical procedure, with minimal side effects.
Why use BOTOX?
Dynamic facial wrinkles are caused by contractions of the delicate muscles of the face every time you express emotions. The more expressive you are, the deeper these wrinkles and lines are likely to be. These lines may be misinterpreted as anger, anxiety, fatigue and, of course, aging. Fillers can plump up these areas and surgical procedures such as browlift and blepharoplasty that can tighten the skin and muscles around these lines, but neither can address the underlying muscle pull, which eventually deepens the facial wrinkles. So for dynamic facial lines from overactive muscles of the upper face, BOTOX is usually the best treatment.
BOTOX TREATS DYNAMIC FACIAL LINES AND OVERACTIVE MUSCLES:
– Glabellar lines: Deep furrows between the eyebrows. These are often referred to as the “angry 11′s”
– Horizontal lines on the forehead
– Crow’s feet
– Platysma bands–the thick bands of muscle in front of the neck, BOTOX may help stave off a facelift
– Dimpling of the chin from overactive muscles
– Raise drooping of the corners of the mouth
– Fine lines around the lips
– Fine wrinkles under the eyes
Other injectable are include:
– Sub – Q
*( Price POA)
** You will receive a confidential, in-depth personal consultation with Specialist Cosmetic Injector on your selected procedure. (Consultation Fee $50)
Product ranges include: Les Sens de Marrakesh, Dermalogica, HydroPeptide, Payot, Priori, UMORead More
Choose from our Spa Party Packages or we can customize your parties! Exclusive tailor made packagesRead More