A single treatment of Ultrasonic Cavitation used alone or combined with LED photo-biomodulation or Vacuum Suction can have a significant effect on circulation and lymphatic drainage. To achieve optimum results, a series of treatments is required to effectively slim, tone and firm the body.
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment?
Ultrasonic cavitation is the new beauty treatment that replaces liposuction without going through the operating room. The new ultrasound technique that “breaks” the fat, unlike liposuction, is without surgery, without pain and without anaesthesia. This new technique can be applied throughout the body, no matter the thickness of the area to be treated or its density. It also allows to see results from the first session, resulting in a significant reduction in the perimeter and especially the progressive and permanent removal of fatty deposits. People who reduce the amount of fat but increase in fluid retention should lymphatically drain more. Cavitation is an ultrasonic treatment and works with applying these waves through a ergonomic handheld device that melts the localised fat, the type that can be found beneath the epidermis and is not removed by any diet, the most difficult to eliminate. It causes a cyclic sound pressure with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing. And it does cause a loud, rocky noise when working because the bubbles are imploding and making the liquid move faster than the speed of sound! That is to say, a real ultrasonic cavitation would cause that to happen and that means it works and does result.
Here are the main features of Ultrasonic Cavitation:
• After a session of cavitation liquids are drained with lymphatic drainage massage to facilitate their elimination through the urine.
• The cavitation treatment is totally painless, it does not touch or approach any vital organ (it just penetrates 5mm) and allows immediate results, you can lose inches from the first session and then you can continue draining at home, so the results are very good and visible.
• Ultrasonic cavitation does not have great aesthetic contraindications, only the presence of internal prosthesis as the vibration of ultrasounds could move them.
• A series of measurements are made to the patient at the beginning and at the end of the session, to monitor the progress of the treatment. You can reduce up to 12cm per area in 6 to 12 sessions.
• A healthy and balanced diet is essential for optimal results of ultrasonic cavitation.
Also you should not exceed a weekly session.
Product ranges include: Les Sens de Marrakesh, Dermalogica, HydroPeptide, Payot, Priori, UMORead More
Choose from our Spa Party Packages or we can customize your parties! Exclusive tailor made packagesRead More